3D Modeler – Organic and Non Organic – Job Opening – Austin, TX
Are you able to Model Characters and Non-Organic mechanical objects? Are you able to Rig and pose your own characters? Do you work in Max or Maya? Can you model fast? Are you a fast learner? Can you light and Render models to a high level of realism?
If the answer is to all of these questions is yes, then you may be a good fit for this role.
At Austin Visuals, we create Commercials, High-End Explainer Videos, forensic animation, and New Product Launch Investor Pitch Video Animation. When you apply you will be joining a top-notch team of industry experts, We produce a high end product and expect our Artists to produce products that can be shown on TV where people will be ‘wow’d’ to see your work. That’s the level we perform at, your reel and skills should be on that level.
Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio is currently seeking Part-Time 3D Modelers.
Job Description: Austin Visuals is seeking multiple candidates that are looking for a career 3D Modeling. We need you to be able to Create Modeled Custom Characters, Rig them, pose them, light and render them. You also need to have the ability to create simple and complex cut-away views of machines and products. You should be able to complete an entire complex model in 1-2 days, depending on the complexity and be able to complete simple models in 20 minutes to 1 hour.
Compensation: Paid per project flat rate, or hourly rate based on skill.
Of course at Austin Visuals we work hard and play hard. Additional compensation comes in all forms, some additional benefits of working for us include:
- You learn how a state-of-the-art 3D Animation Studio works
- You get access to Prime Networking Events
- You get to contribute to the next revolution in Digital creative content and you get to make an impact on Austin.
- Your contribution allows more Artists to make Austin, TX their home and helps make sure Artists have a steady stream of work and get good compensation for that work
- You get to learn state of the art tools to speed up your business and personal life
- You get to learn from the best in the industry with powerhouse players on our team that have been in the industry for over 20 years.
- The Ability to move up in the ranks at Austin Visuals Animation Studio and expand your career into different divisions we have.
Location : Work from Home or Come into our office. Both options are available.
Time Commitment : Part-Time & Full-Time Available
How to Apply? : Fill out the form below, and send us a link to your Linkedin, or link to online resume. Also include your prior 3D Modeling experience, and list some of your greatest accomplishments so far. We look forward to hearing from you. – We receive all applications. We will contact candidates that fit our qualifications. No need to follow up with us, unless you hear from us.