Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio has found that Adobe has just annouced a new service called “Adobe Anywhere.” This new service allows film and video editors from across web collaborate on editing projects. When users use Adobe Anywhere, video editors work on assets over a network and are able to work on a single timeline at once without having to copy or transfer files to local computers or systems. This all happens without a loss of quality or speed; however, we are all waiting to see if this particular claim stacks up to be true. To find out more, check out a Video Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio found on this topic : Adobe Anywhere Introduction Video : To View Video Click Here.
“Adobe Anywhere for Video allows teams to collaborate and access shared media across standard networks virtually anywhere they have an internet connection. Product Manager Michael Coleman and Worldwide Evangelist Jason Levine demonstrate how Adobe Anywhere helps video teams work together and create more efficiently than ever before.” – Adobe
Adobe Anywhere Features
- • Efficient, mobile workflow made for collaborative video production teams.
- • Works with existing media asset management (MAM) and other workflow systems.
- • Use shared, centrally located video files across a network
- • Video plays and scrubs over a network at similar speeds
- • No proxy files or rendering needed to share access to a timeline.
- • Server does the work and send
- • Server does compositing and sends a single stream over the laptop.
- • Doesn’t require specialized hardware.
- • Loggers, editors and graphic artists can collaborate remotely, easily.