Outbound Sales Animation Representative Job Opening – Austin, TX
Do you have Prior Sales Experience and a History of Success in Sales? Do you love getting on the phone and talking to people? Do you love making money and love working with a team supports your personal and business growth? Do you love learning? Can you sell a ketchup Popsicle to someone with white gloves? Are you a quick adapter to changing environments? Early adopter of technology? Do you love tech? Are you naturally good with critical thinking and love it?
If the answer is to all of these questions is yes, then you may be a good fit for this role.
Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio is currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time outbound Sales Representatives.
Job Description: Austin Visuals is seeking multiple candidates that are looking for a career in Sales. As a sales representative you would be selling 2D and 3D Animation to clients locally and nationally by phone or in person. You would be given training, email templates, and sales direction and weekly goals. Your job is to make sure in any way possible those sales goals are met.
Compensation: First 60 Days Commission Only, First 30 days is your training. After 60 days, if direct sales are made then offer monthly compensation will be available based on 60 day performance evaluation. You will get compensated for the following activities:
- Outbound engagements made via phone call
- Appointments set between Austin Visuals and other local companies
- Bringing in Direct Sales
If you are successful in these areas, after the 60 day evaluation Austin Visuals may award you with future compensation for assisting with inbound sales.
Of course at Austin Visuals we work hard and play hard. Additional compensation comes in all forms, some additional benefits of working for us include:
- You get access to Prime Networking Events
- You learn how a state-of-the-art 3D Animation Studio works
- You get to contribute to the next revolution in Digital creative content and you get to make an impact on Austin.
- Your contribution allows more Artists to make Austin, TX their home and helps make sure Artists have a steady stream of work and get good compensation for that work
- You get to learn state of the art tools to speed up your business and personal life
- You get to learn from the best in the industry with powerhouse players on our team that have been in the industry for over 20 years.
Time Commitment : Part-Time ( Min. 10 hrs / week) & Full-Time Available
How to Apply? : Fill out the form below, and send us a link to your linkedin, or link to online resume. Also include your prior sales experience, and list your past history of success in sales. Tell us what you’ve sold before, and what your achievements were in that area.