Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio reports: For anyone who likes to doodle or draw in their free time, sometimes you may wish that they weren’t just 2D images. Because you like to draw or sketch as a hobby, you may not want to settle for completely computer generated artwork. Fortunately, Cybernoids, a company in Japan, may be able to make your dreams come true. They have invented a technology, Live2D, that gives hand drawn 2D images certain 3D qualities, even if it may be limited movement. This allows the 2D images to retain the qualities that its creator intended for them to have while being animated as well. However, this new technology is still in its early stages, so more complex motions are not available at this time. In a few years, we may be able to see more developments.
CONTACT US NOW
Have a question about 3D animation or video? Contact us!
Austin Visuals can help you 'WOW' your target audience every time through our commercial-quality Animation Designed Custom for your needs. Email us through firstname.lastname@example.org or use this contact form below to discuss what we can do for your next project!
- Five Tips for Creating Videos That Build Brands and Drive Sales June 22, 2017
- DISCOVER THE NEW ADVERTISING FROM AUSTIN VISUALS June 20, 2017
- 5 Strategies For Promoting Your Online Video June 2, 2017
- The Marketing Trifecta and the Little Kitten’s Life May 25, 2017
- 5 Key Reasons Some Startups Succeed May 19, 2017