Virtual Reality Safety Training – Custom VR Training Services
UPS, Walmart, Medical Schools, Ford Motor Company, DB Schenker, The US Army, KFC, Marriott Hotels and hundreds of companies large and small are getting big benefits from the kind of Virtual Reality Safety Training produced by Austin Visuals.
Among the innovative trainers planning for VR is John Pappas at DB Schenker in
Houston where Austin Visuals presented a VR Training System Demo.
In today’s competitive global economy, employee excellence is critical to productivity and safety. Forward thinking CEO’s, Directors of Training, and Safety Officers are realizing the benefits of training using virtual reality for dozens of reasons including:
- Consistency of training and retraining
- Ability to safely replicate hazardous tasks
- Initial comprehension by all employees
- Information retention
- Meeting OSHA and other regulatory requirements
- Attracting and retaining employees
- Increasing employee satisfaction