Why Use Video Marketing for your website and SEO Efforts?
Our Team at Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio feels it is very important to educate the community, clients, and anyone that is curious about how to get their business more visible and looking good for customers. Here is a little knowledge we would like to share about why Video is Important on your website.
1. 72% are more likely to purchase your product or service after watching a video (Source: Wharton School of Business). After watching a video people get a greater understanding of what you are selling. You can connect with them emotionally and effectively demonstrate how your product or service is unique.
2. Adding a video to your website makes your site 6 times more likely to convert a browser to a paying customer (Source: Forrester Research). Having a strong call to action at the end of the video can drive sales!
3. 20% of web visitors will read the majority of the text, but 80% will watch a video (Source: Forrester Research). So most people don’t like to read a text-heavy website, but if you video the same information they will probably go through the whole video. Video can be your most powerful sales pitch, and isn’t it amazing that you can present it to every visitor to your website?
4. Video can help present a consistent message every time for every viewer. Put forward a consistent orientation, training, sales, or marketing message to enable wider audiences and on demand viewing.
5. Video is affordable. It’s no longer just for large corporations. A carefully scripted 2-3 minute video can be more effective and convey as much information as a stack of printed materials.
Why Use Video?
Since its invention, film has been used as an effective way to reach and influence the masses as a form of advertising; the most common of these being television commercials. With time it has naturally evolved and adapted to function in the digital age we currently live in. The current surge in household Digital Video Recorders in North America is steadily making TV commercials obsolete by providing the viewer with the option to simply fast-forward through them, thus turning TV advertising budgets into an unnecessary expense. For that reason many companies are switching their focus to the Internet. Currently approximately 37% of Internet usage is made up of video streaming.
Not having a video on your site is like…
A Joke Without A Punch Line. Everybody likes a funny story. A good joke is nothing more than a short story with a set-up, an escalation, and a twist, but the real key to a good story lies in the telling. Even comedians with second-rate material can get their audience’s howling if they know how to deliver their material. It’s all well and good to repeat the mantra, “websites are about content,” but if that content isn’t delivered with some style and panache, don’t expect anybody to pay much attention.
There are two purposes of videos that are important to business owners and entrepreneurs.
• Relationship videos– this is a type of video that says what’s new, how to, or generally reaching out.
• Sales videos – this needs to direct people to do something.
• How To Videos are immensely popular and can drive a lot of traffic to your website / blog.
• Promotional Videos
• Information Sharing
• Outreach Videos
• Testimonial Videos can bring make your company stand out and build trust with your customers.
At Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio we specialize in providing the following 3D Animation and Video Services:
- 3D Animation, FX, and 3D Renderings
- Animation, Video Production, and Graphics from concept-to-completion
Contact us at Austin Visuals if you need help structuring your 3d animation needs, and we can help you save time and many headaches of getting your project off the ground and best of all we bring your ideas to life.