Covid-19 – Marketing and Branding Tips
Ad Agency Covid Tips – You’re probably 1. Sick of hearing about Covid 2. Wondering about your own business. If you’re reading this page because you are looking for more resources you’re already doing better than a majority of other businesses in your situation.
Key Takeaway Ad Agency Covid Tips : Most Businesses and Individuals are in a panic, or anxious. They are likely to hold on to their budget until they become more certain.
Some agencies are watching their budgets during this time, others are trying to justify an ROI on decisions they made just prior to the pandemic. Some decision makers are trying to make even smarter buying decisions to ensure that their superiors do not think ill of them which would threaten their position.
With all of these thoughts in play, it’s still good to be reminded of these situations. It helps us understand our customers and clients better. So remember some of these tips when you are reassessing your marketing and branding strategy for the rest of 2020.
Remember These Covid Marketing and Branding Tips
- Don’t Panic – These are stressful times for all of us, but business, marketing, sales is about making strategic decisions. If we react and make decisions for our business based on panic, we may ignore more obvious areas of opportunity.
- Keep Relevant – Now is an excellent time to get ahead of your competition. Your competitor’s marketing budgets have likely slowed. So use this time to develop valuable content. Then post it when things start picking back up.
- Keep Top of Mind – Remember out of sight, out of mind. People won’t remember you if you aren’t posting. Find new additional channels of promotion and start developing those. Currently LinkedIn, and Instagram are big areas you can promote your content, but there are also emerging platforms like Tik Tok and Next Door. Experiment with these social platforms so you stay ahead of the competition.
- Be Creative – Remember there was an old way of doing things before Covid. We are currently in the middle of the Covid pandemic event. This means old ways of marketing will not work nearly as well as they used to. Old ways of marketing were designed to work without considering the covid event. So you may need to reassess all of your marketing messages and promotional channels.
- Expand your sales channels – Sometimes we can get so busy that we don’t see new opportunities. Covid has slowed many sales and business processes. Now that we are going at a slower pace, it is probably the best time to redo, remodel, and revamp many aspects of our business. This includes finding new and exciting new channels to sell what it is you do.
- Improve your Brand – Like mentioned above, we can get too busy to rebrand, or add a fresh coat of paint to our website. Now that we are less busy, why not be more competitive? We can be ready for when things pickup again. And they WILL pick up. When they do, if you act now, you will have a website that noticeably stands out from the competition.
Ad Agency Covid Tips – Business will pick up. The key is to take a breath, then spend a day thinking about how to streamline existing business and how to increase new opportunities for the future. Also, if you are considering taking your marketing and branding to the next level, consider getting a custom marketing video created for your business by Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio. Contact us using this form here, email us [email protected] or call us +1-512-591-8024.