Ten Reasons Your Website Needs Video Animation
If you own a small to Medium sized Business, this information will benefit you the most. Are you are doing all you can to market your business and attract new customers? Do you find yourself blogging, posting, tweeting, facebook-ing, sending out emails for marketing, website (SEO) optimizing, business networking and even hundreds of even greater things out there? Have you tried animated videos? Here are 10 reasons why you should.
1. 72% of customers are more likely to purchase what you are selling after watching a video (Source: Wharton School of Business). A video can explain what you are selling in greater detail than a brochure, pamphlet, or having them read just plain text on the screen of your website. Through Videos and Animation, you can connect with them emotionally and more effectively demonstrate how your product or service work and how it is uniquely different than the competition.
2. Videos added to your website make your site 6-times more likely to convert those ‘just looking’ customers over to a paying customers (Source: Forrester Research). Here’s an important tip; when you have a strong call to action placed towards the end of your videos can drive sales also!
3. 20% of visitors on the web will read the majority of the text on a website but 80% will watch a video (Source: Forrester Research). There are some people that will get turned off by a text heavy website and not read through your content, but you can always post that same information within a video and that customer will probably play through the whole video. Video and Animation can be your most powerful sales pitch you have available. It’s incredible that you can present your Videos to each and every visitor that comes to your website!
4. Visitors on your website are 4 times more likely to watch videos than they are to watch or look at anything else on your website (Source: Spotreels.com Global Study). Your customers like videos, no question about it, so do something why don’t you and give your customers what they like.
5. Videos and Animated Videos are 53 times more likely to come up on the top half of Google’s first page (Source: Forrester Research). Information changes daily about Google’s changing algorithm and YouTube Videos and Animation are certainly a big part of this equation that can make your ENTIRE website rank higher. Additionally, remember when you are searching on google for yourself? Are you not more likely to click on a video or animation thumbnail?
6. Website customers who view videos stay two minutes longer on average on a site than those sites without Videos or Animation (Source: Comscore). If your leads and prospective customers get a greater understanding of who you are, what you do, and what you’re selling then they are more likely to stay around your website to find out more information about you.
7. 85% of internet users view online videos (Source: emarketer).
8. 68% of the top leading internet retailers use videos on their websites (Source: Forrester Research).
9. 90% of all your web traffic will come from online videos (Source: Cisco)
10. YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google. YouTube has recently launched ad words for video, so when people are not searching on Google they are choosing to search on YouTube. When they are typing in your keywords, why wouldn’t you want your video to pop up?
Get started with creating your video and animation. Don’t miss those potential clients! At Austin Visuals 3D AnimationStudio we specialize in creating Videos and Animation for individuals businesses everywhere. Here is a sample of our Animated Video work that we just completed for MusicGorilla.com:
At Austin Visuals 3D Animation Studio we specialize in providing the following 3D Animation and Video Services:
- 3D Animation, FX, and 3D Renderings
- Animation, Video Production, and Graphics from concept-to-completion
Contact us at Austin Visuals if you need help structuring your 3d animation needs, and we can help you save time and many headaches of getting your project off the ground and best of all we bring your ideas to life.